I am just an ordinary 60something year old woman having extraordinary fun! My fun right now includes:
- barefoot and minimalist running, funfitnessafter50.com
- swimming and having a new pool in my back yard, funfitnessafter50.com
- gardening on my acre and in my greenhouse, dailyimprovisations.com
- sewing, but never completely following the instructions (mostly dailyimprovisations.com, unless a project is particularly related to another)
- learning the Chinese language, funlearningchinese.com
- exploring the concepts of political freedom and responsibility thehappylibertarian.com
- living as one who confesses Jesus Christ came in the flesh as the atoning sacrifice for our sins, on the Bible News Press section of The Happy Homeschool
- food storage and cooking (also on dailyimprovisations.com)
- raising chickens in spite of the predators (dailyimprovisations.com)
- occasional traveling, (dailyimprovisations.com or funfitnessafter50.com, depending on the level of adventure!)
- and, of course, I enjoy writing!
My husband and I have graduated from raising our seven children to adulthood; now we can enjoy family life in a whole different way. I attempt to have a flexible routine, well peppered with daily improvisations because, although I like to plan, there is nothing like living life now! disclosures.
You can contact me by clicking here.