I am just an ordinary 58 year old woman having extraordinary fun! My fun right now includes:
- barefoot and minimalist running, see funfitnessafter50.com
- swimming and having a new pool in my back yard, see funfitnessafter50.com
- triathlon training and learning not to be terrified on a bike, see funfitnessafter50.com
- gardening on my acre and in my greenhouse, (see dailyimprovisations.com)
- discovering how to be a grandma (going by the grandma name of “Lulu”),
- sewing, but never completely following the instructions (mostly dailyimprovisations.com, unless a project is particularly related to another)
- studying Mandarin Chinese, see funlearningchinese.com
- exploring the concepts of political freedom and responsibility (here at thehappyhomeschool.com)
- learning about the stock market, economics, and accounting (also here at thehappyhomeschool.com)
- non-institutional Christian fellowship (in the Bible News Press category on thehappyhomeschool.com)
- food storage and cooking (also on dailyimprovisations.com)
- raising chickens in spite of the predators (dailyimprovisations.com)
- occasional traveling, (dailyimprovisations.com or funfitnessafter50.com, depending on the level of adventure!)
- and, of course, I enjoy writing!
My husband and I have graduated from raising our seven children to adulthood; now we can enjoy family life in a whole different way. I attempt to have a flexible routine, well peppered with daily improvisations because, although I like to plan, there is nothing like living life now! disclosures.
You can contact me by clicking here.